MSU Industries LLC - the #1 foundation repair and concrete company in the DFW area.
Laying a solid foundation is the most important step, no matter if you are constructing a commercial place or you are building a home. You will need a team of experienced professionals. An experienced foundation and concrete repair company – MSU.
The experts at MSU handle all types of foundation repair. If your house needs to be raised or repaired you can expect only quality work and considerate service from MSU.
When we come out to evaluate your home will be looking for several things. The obvious brick cracks, doors that won’t shut, cracks in the sheet rock. Those are the easy things to spot. We take it quite a bit further than just looking for the obvious signs. Our inspectors will draw up your home to scale and make notations of what they find. Examples may be separation around windows, frieze boards, loose pieces of trim, standing water, soil conditions, grading of the lot does the brick line look straight, are door frames no longer square. These are just some of the many things our inspectors look during an evaluation.
Next, we will take elevation readings through your home. We will look to see if the damage that we see coincides with the elevation readings. Just because a home has elevation readings that may show high points or low points is not always indicative of foundation movement. It may have been built with elevation variations. Once it is determined that a home needs foundation repairs, we will determine how many piers are needed, what type of pier is best for the home and customer’s needs.
MSU services include:
- Foundation Repair (steel & concrete) - Pilings, footings, floor joists and more.
- Driveways - Concrete is a great driveway material. It is adaptable, ideal for permanency, look, low maintenance, and specifies a quality construction from the first glimpse.
- Sidewalks - They are more than just a surface to use when headed to a place, they provide much needed curb appeal to homes and buildings.
- Parking Lots - By selecting a concrete parking lot area, you are picking a more durable paving material that will involve less maintenance over the course of its lifetime.
- French Drains - Installing French drains will help you defend your home from water incursion issues.
- Root Barriers - When you install root barriers the correct way, you redirect the tree roots and avoid damage of your patio or any hardscapes, and at the same time you are preserving the health of the tree.
- Under Ground Irrigation Systems - If you correctly install and maintain the underground irrigation system then you will conserve water by guiding it exactly where it’s needed to go.
What we BELIEVE in:
We believe in honesty, dedication, professionalism and affordability. They are the only winning combination for great results.
We aim to make you happy with our hard work. We know that your home is important to you and that foundation repair can be costly, we want to earn your trust. MSU Industries even offers financing. We want you to be able to tell your neighbors what a pleasurable and easy experience you had. Referrals and raving reviews from our pleased customers are priceless!
Steel Piers: FREE Transferable Lifetime Warranty
Concrete Piers: FREE 10 Year Limited Warranty
*Full Warranty details provided upon request.
MSU is dedicated to all projects and also understand that foundation repairs need to be dealt with as soon as the problem occurs. That’s why we are dedicated to bringing our customers fast service.
MSU is a company that is managed from the top down by professionals. It is locally owned and operated. The experience of the General Manager to the crew Superintendents down to our crew members is second to none. We do not use any day labor. All of our crews are fully insured and bonded. Often times we hear horror stories about a crew member getting hurt on a job site. If the company on your property is not fully insured, the homeowner can be liable for any injury sustained on the property.
MSU believes in providing affordable prices, meeting the needs and the budget in an optimal place for you, as our customer.
Call us today for your free estimate and affordable quote.
Did you know that Homeowners at HomeAdvisor.com have given MSU TOP rating as elite service?
• Review by Velina P. in Grand Prairie, TX; Project: Install or Replace Foundation Drains: “MSU went above and beyond to meet my needs.”
• Review by Kathryn N. in Fort Worth, TX; Project: Repair a Concrete Foundation: “Smooth and painless process from start to finish. We were very pleased with the work performed and only wished we had done it sooner. Much less intimidating and costly than we imagined. I would absolutely recommend MSU for all of your foundation and concrete needs.”
• Review by a homeowner in Garland, TX; Project: Repair a Concrete Foundation: “Excellent customer service and great crew.”
• Review by a homeowner in Fort Worth, TX; Project: Repair a Concrete Foundation: “They were quick to answer my request and to get an estimate that was spot on. The crew was on time, courteous and did an excellent job. I would have no reservation in recommending them.”
• Review by Cynthia E. Project: Install Concrete Driveways & Floors: “They are really good; we use this company for all of our concrete work. I would recommend them.”
MSU is member of Foundation Repair Association of TX, which is professional national organization that exists to promote high ethical standards in the practice of foundation repair.
MSU is family based company, women-owned. We are a full member of NAWIC - The National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC)