MSU services include:
- Foundation Repair (steel & concrete)- pilings, footings, floor joists and more.
- Driveways- Concrete is a great driveway material. It is adaptable, ideal for permanency, look, low maintenance, and specifies a quality construction from the first glimpse.
- Sidewalks – They are more than just a surface to use when headed to a place, they provide much needed curb appeal to homes and buildings.
- Parking Lots - By selecting a concrete parking lot area, you are picking a more durable paving material that will involve less maintenance over the course of its lifetime.
- French Drains - Installing French drains will help you defend your home from water incursion issues.
- Root Barriers – When you install root barriers the correct way, you redirect the tree roots and avoid damage of your patio or any hardscapes, and at the same time you are preserving the health of the tree.
- Under Ground Irrigation Systems – if you correctly install and maintain the underground irrigation system then you will conserve water by guiding it exactly where it’s needed to go.
Foundation Repair - Choose Your City